I would like to thank LadyLovelyBlogger for this award. It is called by the very understated “Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments Award”, of all things! She posts poetry and inspirational quotes on her blog.
This award comes with more questions – let the revealing begin!
- Describe yourself in 7 words. Creative, quiet, healing, nurturing, encouraging, compassionate, NOT funny (that last one is a direct quote from my teenagers… sigh.)
- Whom would you like to be? Myself, of course – but an ever-better, dynamically changing version!
- What are you wearing now? Um – pajamas. Sue me.
- What scares you? I see so much evil in our world. I hate it when it affects those I love.
- What are the best and worst things about blogging? Best: self-expression. Worst: the time it takes!
- If you could change 1 thing about yourself, what would it be? I need to come out of my shell and take risks, to seize opportunities.
- Tell us something about the person who nominated you. I don’t know a lot about her, I’m afraid. I don’t even know her name. But I know that she likes to be inspired by great words of the many who have lived enough to share their wisdom with us. And I know that she enjoys poetry, and using words to express her emotions!
I would like to share this award, with the following bloggers: