My Book Went Live Today!

Here is my new book!  It went LIVE today, so you can order your very own copy from the publisher right here.   I am so grateful for the opportunity to share my work with all of you.

Check out further details on my brand new page, ‘Buy the Book’.

I’ve been battling some sort of infection and have been in pain and feeling pretty much miserable on and off all week, so this exciting news could NOT have come at a better time!  🙂

28 comments on “My Book Went Live Today!

1. Glenda Mills says:

Congratulations melody!

2. Wow!! That is so awesome. Big congrats from me to you (and I hope you feel better soon 🙂 )

3. Imelda says:

Wow! Awesome news. Congratulations, Melody. 🙂

4. snowbirdpress says:

Wonderful news… Did you self-publish… Is it an electronic book? I wish you every success.

Hardcover, softcover, and e-book. Yeah – self-published through AuthorHouse. They’ve been really good to deal with – very fast!

• snowbirdpress says:

It’s quite a piece of work to put a book together. I did it last year… almost did me in. Then there was some sort of delay between the editor and the publishing so I just sent it over to a friend of mine who publishes on-line and let him just post it page by page. I don’t have the patience for it to tell you the truth… So you must feel quite liborated from all the hard work now that it’s done.

Yeah – it is so great to see what those hours of work look like!

5. juliemomyer says:

Yay! So happy for you!

6. Congrats! It’s looks wonderful.

7. Herbstbaum says:

Congratulations and get well soon! 🙂

8. Petro Neagu says:

Congrats again! You deserve all the huge success that will be pouring now. Please don’t forget us, your humble blogger friends 🙂

9. Daniela says:

Congratulations!
    Best Wishes
    Daniela

10. Penescapes says:

This was not surprizing to learn…that you have published…you are blessed with gift.

Blessings and Congrats ~

also, wishing you good health very soon!

11. Maria Tatham says:

Dear Melody,
    Congratulations and Get well – in the same message!
    Don’t wish to gush about your poetry – that isn’t necessarily helpful. However, you need us to affirm you in your unique, God-given gift.
    Maria

12. Great news, Congratulations – Wishing you well and thanks so much for stopping by My Journal of Praise and liking posts.