11 comments on “Heaven’s Fire

Wow, Melody–I’m just awestruck by your perpetual brilliance. This one is surely perfection. (I know, I’m Such a Fan!!!) love, sis Caddo

Wow. I just may have to quote you. ๐Ÿ™‚ There are certain persons of my acquaintance who really need to know I have perpetual brilliance as a trait…

Definitely use me as a reference–I’m highly credentialed, just ask me!! (laughing too hard to type)

My kids roll their eyes at me when I start a sentence with ‘My blogging friend from….’ They are quick to point out that I haven’t seen them in person and that they aren’t ‘real’. *snort*

Oh now I’m rolling with laughter!!! Oh goodness–I am SO real, more than some folks would like, some days (more than even I appreciate on my “off” days!).

Alas, you remain to them an enigmatic ghost floating about in cyber-space! (Do you think your evidence of being real would hold up in a court of law?) ๐Ÿ™‚

Well, you remember the movie,”Harvey?” I think they proved something in that–at least that imaginary rabbit friends don’t equal insanity. I remember at the start of the blog adventure, I felt it was important to put my real picture up–much as I hate having my photo taken. I thought it would “prove” my credibility–but I’m so naive sometimes, so I suppose there might be someone out there crazy enough to use my pic as their ID, to hide that they’re an ax murderer. I don’t know–in all seriousness, I realize people must use caution and wisdom, but at some point we have to trust somebody, no? And when asked, I always admit that CV is not my legal name–but shoot, pen names are hardly criminal.

My grandfather wrote a book of poetry in his teens to earn his passage to Canada under a pen name – and the family have no idea what it was, so we have no record of his work. Now THAT is criminal! ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh BUMMER! (I doubt the CV work will rise to that.)

2. Wow! What a shot! And the words to go with it..