Good Morning, My Love

Good morning, my love  –

it seems we must rouse;

the sun’s streaming in

and making her bows.

It’s time for the dreamers

to rise from their dreams;

it’s time for the lovers

to undo the seams

that sewed two together

for night time’s embrace ,

and shake off Love’s slumber

to enter Life’s race.

20 comments on “Good Morning, My Love

Mmmm, nice one, Melody!

🙂 I so love morning dew on lilies!

I’m with you–there’s something “magical” about those droplets of water on petals, can’t put my finger on it (I just got out of bed, brain is lucky to recognize keyboard).

I’m on the groggy and slow side too – have to quit meeting up with certain night-owl bloggers and ruining my beauty sleep! )

Our little sis, Deb, and I have formed a club: the “Night Owl Gals”, or NOG. It costs nothing to be a member–well, that’s not true exactly; it costs in grogginess and lost beauty sleep. But it’s Way Fun–we kind of just “pretend” we’re still teenagers and can actually DO this!!

*smirk* No monthly fees? Just more wrinkles and an excuse for forgetfulness and mental slowness? I’m in!

Hey, Melody!! I got some of that Mio today!! It was on sale–otherwise, it seems kind of pricey (though one of my Safeway boys says it should last “forever”). I bought 2 flavors–sure makes up pretty in my clear carafe!! Haven’t tried it yet–I’m mainlining diet Pepsi so I can keep up. I noticed the label listed some fake sweeteners other than Aspartame–do you know if they’re less harmful (not that I care, really, just wonderin’)?

Oh good–now we have 5 NOG members–yippee!!!

Sucralose is supposedly a better alternative – but then who knows what they find out about it down the road? Just read a tag line about egg yolks being ‘as bad for your health as smoking’ today – sometimes I think it is all bunkum and eat as I like – and then the pendulum swings and I read the labels again. Sheesh…

Sheesh, is right, Sis–I read labels–but I must be doing it to kill time! Mostly I don’t like artificial flavors–I’m all about taste!!

I have gluten and dairy issues so reading labels is routine – but my reading is more aimed at avoiding a full-scale tummy assault rather than sifting through all the other stuff. I usually avoid artificial and cook ‘au naturel’ as much as I can.

Good Plan!

2. Mack says:

This is so sweet for a couple! 🙂

3. Herbstbaum says:

This is nice. I like it very much. Thanks . Uta

4. Maria Tatham says:

Melody, this is lovely!

5. I am running out of words to applaud your work well done!