Time is Dressed in Bridal White

Time is dressed in bridal white,

ticking items off her list –

righteousness in sparkling light

with holy raiment wholly kissed.

Not yet grasping married state,

waiting for the Bridal Hall;

ever-changing while she waits

as glories stream to Royal Ball.

The Bride waits, changing from glory to glory, for the day of her final blessing…

20 comments on “Time is Dressed in Bridal White

1. I am always captivated by your words and images. Lovely.

2. billduff says:

… How on earth can a person think to connect time and bridal white? What a fascinating concept! Melody, I too love what you write. It sometimes makes my head spin. Beautiful.

Thanks so much! These thoughts are ‘normal’ so is it ever fun to know that other people don’t have them – and to be reminded that we each see life from a unique angle and perspective, each bringing his/her own personal stamp to what we witness and experience. (That means YOU, too! )

3. Melody, as usual, your holy imagination sparkles!

4. Lovely post, Melody! I am thankful for the “ever-changing while she waits”.

Blessings ~ Wendy

Wonderful, Melody!

What a blessing and wonderful way for me to think as I see winter white today! Thank you for encouraging us in Him!

7. Glenda Mills says:

Yes, dear Bride-in-waiting…One day we shall be without spot or blemish…Beautiful in the eyes of the Beloved. Thanks for sharing. May I reblog this?

8. Glenda Mills says:

Reblogged this on Glenda Mills.com and commented:
    Last week, I wrote about “Bride-in-Waiting, then fell ill with the flu. It seemed the enemy of my soul was laughing and making accusations as I felt wimp, weary, and wasting. Time alone and on my knees I have held on to faith when it would have been easier to let go the enemy’s thoughts and lies. Instead I spent time reading and meditating on the beauty of God’s Word. No wonder I was awestruck by Melody’s beautiful
    prose and picture “Time is Dressed in Bridal White”. I had to share it
    with you. Blessings to you today as you wait for the Blessed Hope of His Coming!

9. Beautiful connecting thoughts, Melody~