Where Hope Abides

sunsetbranches.jpg

Branches bow to golden glow,

wave as sun sinks far below

horizon, where the darkness hides,

in the place where hope abides.

14 comments on “Where Hope Abides

1. Glenda Mills says:

Hope is springing anew here…finally Spring has sprung! Darkness cannot hide from the Light of the Eternal One who sends seasons at His beckoning.
    Thanks for sharing…I’ve been away for a couple of weeks and had to check out your site. Always a blessing, Melody!

2. lylekrahn says:

That’s a wonderful photo.

3. jaels says:

“Where hope abides”–what a wonderful, reassuring phrase (and poem worthy).

IT does roll off the tongue rather glibly, doesn’t it? 🙂

• jaels says:

You know what I’d bet? I’d bet we could come up with a month’s worth of “where hope abides” poems–a collaboration, of course. Think about it, for when school ends…

OOOH! A collaboration! At a conference lately I came up with my new ‘brand’ – which is ‘Hope for Hurting Hearts’ – a focus for future writing/ministry. That does seem to fit my new purpose, no?

• jaels says:

Echoing your ooooh–how exciting, Mel! And it does fit very well! This is kind of an ooo-whee-ooo experience, no? A Holy Spirit prompt before I even knew what you were up to…keep me updated, please!

4. RoSy says:

Keep the hope Melody!
    SPRING has finally arrived here!!! I’m so happy 🙂
    I told you that she’s wanted up north too. Hopefully – she’ll be there soon.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

I am loving this photo and all the hope within your poem! Thank you and God bless you , Melody!