One Small Seed

When sharing a feat.

No tow’ring forest

With branches to show –

But she’s planting a Now

So her Future can grow.

******************************

We all start somewhere. We all start small.

If we sow a little kindness,

It could feed us all….

19 comments on “One Small Seed

1. russtowne says:

Hi, Melody. I’ve been a long-time admirer of your creations, and bought your book as a gift for my wife. I’m compiling a collection of poems from many of my favorite poets that I plan to publish this year and would love to include some of your work in it. Please contact me at russtowne@yahoo.com. I’d love to discuss this project with you and provide details. It will include bios of poets, lists of their books, websites, blogs, etc. I hope to help many poets get their work published and help already-published poets create an even bigger fan base. Please also consider spreading the word about this opportunity.
    Thank you.
    Russ

Another wonderful one, Melody!

3. RoSy says:

Gotta start somewhere… 🙂

4. Gallivanta says:

How right you are! This would be a fun verse to read on a seed packet? Care to start a new trend?

5. Lovely message, Melody. The seedling looks very healthy and promising.

Blessings ~ Wendy ❀

6. elizabeth says:

Brilliant! 🙂 Love your work!

7. I’ve missed you lately. I hope all is well. Are you out puttering in the garden?

Life has been BUSY and demanding – I have had to take a step back and haven’t had the time to write for what seems like an eternity! I am trying to squeeze in some garden time, in the midst of a demanding schedule – I am rather selfishly glad it has been a slow spring, because I would really resent the time away from my place of refreshing! Thanks, Charis. I am touched by your kindness in asking after me! 🙂